Download Installation Guide
Click to open Or Right click and select ‘Save Target(link) as’ to download the Installation Guide.
The installation is very easy. If you can change a spark plug lead, you can install an ECU Chip. It’s actually as easy as that, They simply plug into the existing wiring loom in the engine bay.
We have created a installation guide for any customers that would like to install the ECU Chip booster themselves, you might also like to try the FAQ link at the top of the page for more information.
More information about installation methods for different models in the future and please feel free to contact us if you have anything you would like me to add here
We have many pictures of installations of different cars. Please don’t hesitate to ask if you are unsure about a particular install.
- Socket set to remove plastic engine cover (Sometimes)
- Wire cutters to snip cable ties that we supply.
- Philips screw driver (std chip) or #10 Torx (pro Chip) to remove rear cover to tune unit (optional)
- Long screw driver to assist with plugs (optional)
Here are the List of Installation Guides: – (Click on the model)
- Holder Colorado 2.8 132 KW
- Ford Ranger 32 TDCI 147 KW
- Great Wall 20 105 KW
- VW Amorok 20 BiTDI piezo
- Jeep Wrangler 2.8 CRD 130 KW
- MB ML320 V6 CDI
- Toyota HiLux 30 D4D bis
- Toyota Landcruiser 4.2 150 KW