- ECU Chips do not guarantee any fuel saving
- ECU offers a 14 days money back guarantee for the return of product that fails to perform as advertised
- These Terms and Conditions are to be read in conjunction with all other ECU Chips Policies which can be found on ECU Chips official website. ECU Chips may revise and change any part of these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice.
- Prices on ECU Chips products are also subject to change without notice. Typographical, product description, pricing, image and other errors are subject to correction, even after orders and/or payment are accepted.
- Shipping charges may apply and are not refundable, except as otherwise provided by these Terms and Conditions.
- These Terms and Conditions apply to all types of orders.
- ECU Chips will accept return and offer a credit for products that were damaged in transit, incorrectly shipped, damaged on arrival, or faulty, or otherwise returnable under the warranty. These returns should be made in accordance with these Terms in Conditions.
- Returns for reasons other than provided in clause 2.1 will be accepted only at the discretion of ECU Chips. Subject to any rights the customer might have under the Warranty or Consumers Guarantee act, the customer is responsible for all costs associated with return of the product to ECU Chips and ECU Chips will not pay or reimburse any associated costs.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that all products are suitably packaged in order to prevent damage during return shipping. The customer must not write on or attach labels directly to the product being returned; otherwise, the return may not be accepted. A copy of the original packing slip or invoice, or other proof of purchase, must be included with the returned product. If such proof of purchase is not included, no replacement or refund will be provided.
- ECU Chips recommends that products returned by registered post or courier and remain traceable at all times. ECU Chips accepts no responsibility for loss or damage occurring in transit on return to ECU Chips.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to prove that the item was delivered to ECU Chips.
- ECU Chips reserves the right to refuse any returns that:
- Are incomplete or have missing parts.
- are not returned in their original packaging, or suitable packaging;
- show signs of physical damage to the product or its packaging;
- The product was damaged or faulty on arrival or damaged in transit
- The product develops a fault due to a cause existing prior to the purchase
- Product that is not of merchantable quality
- Product fails to perform as advertised
- ECU Chips will not accept any opened product for return unless the product is returnable under the express terms of these Terms and Conditions or under warranty. ECU Chips would accept an opened product in the following circumstances only:
- Regardless of reason for return, if the product was damaged as the result of misuse, unauthorized repair or tampering it will not be accepted for return.
3. Faulty Product
- If the customer receives a product that is not in working order, the customer should notify ECU Chips immediately upon receipt of the product and no later than three business days.
- The customer should package and address the product for return in accordance with the above procedures.
- All dead on arrival products should be returned to ECU Chips within seven days of purchase.
- If ECU Chips determines that the product is not defective, it will be returned to the customer. The customer will be charged a processing fee and freight costs associated with the return. The invoiced amount should be paid by the customer within 30 days of receipt of invoice.
- For products determined by ECU Chips to be dead on arrival, a credit will be issued for the original purchase price of the product and the freight costs associated with the initial delivery to the customer.
4. Damaged product
- If the customer receives a product that appears to have been damaged in transit from ECU Chips to the customer, the customer should:
- Refuse to accept delivery of the product direct the courier to “Return goods to sender”, and contact ECU Chips team immediately.
- If the customer has already accepted delivery, and then noticed that the product appears to have been damaged in transit, the customer should contact ECU Chips team immediately. The customer should package and address the product for return in accordance with the above procedures.
- All damaged in transit products be returned to ECU Chips within seven days of purchase.
- If it is reasonably determined by ECU Chips that the product has not been damaged in transit, it will be returned to the customer and the customer will be invoiced a processing fee and freight costs associated with the return. The invoiced amounts should be paid by the customer within 30 days of receipt of invoice.
- For products which are determined by ECU Chips to be damaged in transit, a credit will be issued for the original purchase price of product returned and the freight costs associated with the initial delivery to the customer.
5. Incorrectly shipped product
- If the customer receives a product that is different to the one ordered, the customer should contact the ECU Chips team immediately upon receipt of the product. The customer should package and address the product for return in accordance with the above procedures.
- The product should be returned to ECU Chips within seven days of purchase.
For all incorrectly shipped products a credit will be issued for the original purchase price of product returned and the freight costs associated with the initial delivery to the customer.
- If it is found by ECU Chips that the product was shipped correctly (for example, where the customer has ordered the wrong product by mistake), the customer will be responsible for a restocking fee and another freight fee. The customer must return the product to ECU Chips in new condition and pay any outstanding amounts before a replacement product will be made available to the customer. The invoiced amounts should be paid by the customer within seven days of receipt of invoice.
6. Faulty product
- If the product is faulty on receipt, the customer must return the product within seven days in accordance with prescribed procedures for “faulty product” products.
- If, after testing, ECU Chips is satisfied that the product is faulty, it will send out a replacement product.
- If the faulty product is found to have suffered abuse by the user, no replacement product will be sent out and a repair cost will be charged. Upon payment of the repair charge by the customer, ECU Chips will send out either the repaired product or an exchange product
7. Money back guarantee
- Where a 14 day Money back guarantee exists, the customer may return the item for refund if the product does not perform as described by ECU Chips. This guarantee does not apply where by a customer simply changes his or her mind about the purchase.
- With the exception of products that are clearly marked as Demo, imperfect or damaged, all products, unless noted otherwise, are sold with a 24 months warranty on parts manufactured by ECU Chips.
- ECU Chips will not cover any loss or expense associated with fitting of any ECU Chips product.
- ECU Chips will not cover the product in the event of water ingress into the ECU Chip Module, which must be kept away from heat and moisture
- ECU Chips will not pay warranty under any circumstances for tuning of the vehicle/module.
- The customer will need to arrange for return delivery of the product to ECU Chips address.
- It is sole discretion of ECU Chips whether to repair or replace the faulty item.
- No further verbal or other written warranty is effective other than what is stated within these Terms and Condition
- ECU Chips may vary prices in the event of price change or mistakes made by supplier on reasonable notice to the customer
- All orders placed through ECU Chips website are subject to confirmation and acceptance by ECU Chips
- For each offline order or quantity-based order, ECU Chips will advise the customer of total order amount before the order is processed.
- Unless ECU Chips has the items in stock and ready for immediate shipping, ECU Chips processes orders on the first day of each month.
- Orders will not be processed until payment has been received and cleared
- ECU Chips will deliver the ordered product to the address, specified in the order, within the agreed time frame.
- Where the product is not available, the customer will be notified by ECU Chips as soon as possible.
- Once the delivery has been dispatched, the customer will bear responsibility for its loss or damage.
- If there is nobody at the delivery address or nobody of appropriate age to receive and pay for the order, additional fees may be charged for delivery
11. Change in Policy
- We reserve the right to modify the policy periodically without any notice. Buyer should check these terms and conditions before placing any order.